Half Length Concrete Barrier
A smaller, forkliftable concrete barrier, ideal for smaller gaps, hoarding, scaffold weights or when they need to be moved regularly.
|Dimensions:||1485mm (L)||x||760mm (H)||x||440mm (D)|
This smaller concrete block is very versatile and we’re finding an increasing need for them being required as kentledge scaffold weights and on ‘no dig’ sites to prevent hoarding blowing over. Due to their weight we can carry the high number of 20 per load on an artic or rigid & trailer combination which helps bring the cost down when a high number are required. We can deliver and position them exactly where you require with our specialist lorry mounted crane & grab system.
Advantages of using the shorter reinforced Half Length concrete barrier.
- Fix hoarding to as per new regulations on ‘no dig’ sites
- Will secure smaller areas -doorways/small gaps.
- Forkliftable – ideal for overnight security for roller shutters.
- Suitable to block off pavements
- Kentledge weights for scaffolding
- Posts can be added during manufacture to secure boards/fencing to.
- Available for long or short term hire or purchase.
- Reinforced with T10 rebar
- Height can be adjusted during manufacture to suit your requirements
The half length concrete barrier is delivered with our dedicated lorry mounted cranes ensures a quick, efficient, cost effective solution.
All Stop Block concrete barrier products are for use on private land only.
Call us on 01992 444900 or email email@example.com for advice on our half length concrete barrier for a no obligation quote
Contact us on 01992 444900 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote, information or advice.