Use Concrete Barriers
- Preventing illegal fly tipping Fly tipping is the illegal deposit of any waste onto land. This waste generally consists of large items of rubbish/fridges/gas bottles etc. The consequence of this for you is that you go through the time consuming process of taking the people to court and paying for its clearance.
If you have land that can be accessed, then it is open to abuse by fly tippers. Landowners can use concrete barriers help prevent fly tipping.
- Preventing trespass The eviction process to remove illegal trespassers is lengthy and can sometimes take years.
Using our services, we can secure your land by using our Stop Block concrete security barriers to prevent unauthorised access. We have the knowledge and experience to assist you and we can attend site at any time, day or night.
- Splits traffic and pedestrians If you are working in an area that combines both traffic and pedestrians then you will need a method to ensure they are kept apart for health and safety reasons.
If you use concrete barriers and concrete blocks, this will enable you to ensure traffic is guided in the right direction and help prevent pedestrian accidents.
- Ram Raid Protection You can use our concrete security barriers for protect against ram raiding and the risk of theft. Using our experience, we can help and assist with the best placement of the concrete barriers and concrete blocks to prevent ram raids.
- Secures perimeters of buildings, land or car parks Without a physical barrier your land and property is at risk and once targeted the inconvenience can be immense. You may suffer theft from people accessing your site and stealing vehicles or equipment. Alternatively you may suffer damage or destruction.Using our services, we can secure your land on a permanent or temporary basis using our Stop Block concrete barriers and concrete blocks. We have the knowledge and experience to assist you and we can attend site at any time, day or night.
- Secures Site Construction hoarding Our half length barriers are ideal for using with hoarding around building sites and on no dig sites. Posts can be added during manufacture to which the hoarding can be secured to on site. This ensures no panels are blown down with the wind and also secures the site as the hoarding can’t be moved without machinery. they are also ideal to use as kentledge barriers with scaffolding
Many clients now use concrete barriers and concrete blocks for different reasons and whereas they used to be seen as just for protection and security, their weight and size are now being in all areas.