The most common use for our full length concrete barriers is for preventing trespassing of unauthorised vehicular access travelling onto land. Whether it’s a warehouse, hotel or pub car parks that are now closed down, all possible entrances can be blocked, this should include all low verges without fencing etc.
The eviction process to remove illegal trespassers is lengthy and can sometimes take years.
Using our services, we can secure your land on using our concrete security barriers to prevent unauthorised access. We have the knowledge and experience to assist you and we can attend site at any time, day or night.
Please visit our barrier page for more information on dimensions or call for more advice or a quote.
|Dimensions:||2945mm (L)||x||760mm (H)||x||440mm (D)|
We would recommend using our largest, heaviest Full Length Stop Block barrier for preventing trespassing.
Both the Full length & Half length barrier are available for hire or sale.
Other advantages of using our reinforced Stop Block concrete barriers:
- As we manufacture and have in house delivery vehicles, this ensures a quick, easy and efficient service
- Prevents any unauthorised vehicles travelling onto your land
- Helps prevent illegal fly tipping and misuse of vacant land
- Ideal to restrict access through vehicle entrances
- Make safe vacant warehouses & work areas
- Protects boundaries of car parks, land & building sites
- Restricts admittance for vehicles
- Divides pedestrians & vehicles
- Inhibits vehicles driving into warehouse doors /roller shutters
- Our Stop Block barriers are ideal for short or long term use
- The barriers can be positioned close together as a continuous barrier or placed singularly.
The most common use for our full length concrete barriers is preventing trespassing or unauthorised vehicular access onto land.